Please contact The Genesis Shop to assist with your implementation, review or enforcement of your drug-free workplace policy. We can custom design your program to fit your company’s need. We help our clients review and update their Drug Policy to ensure it is up-to-date and complies with current requirements.
We are happy to provide training or policy review or writing on any or all of the following topics. Here is an overview of what our policy implementation and writing covers:
- Letters and Receipts
- Drug-Free Workplace Program Statement of Policy
- Drugs of Abuse
- Supervisor Training Information
- Supervisor’s Support Manual
- Supervisor’s Role
- Signs and Symptoms of Abuse
- Employee Education Program
- Employee’s Role
- Family Support
- Sexual Harassment
- Workplace Violence
- Drug Policy Reviews
Drug Policy Reviews
We help our clients review and update their Drug Policy to ensure it is up-to-date and complies with current requirements.
There are five steps to a Workplace Substance Abuse Program:
- A Written Substance Abuse Policy
- A Supervisory Training Program
- Employee Education and Awareness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- A Drug Testing Program
Please contact us for information on policy review and writing.